– I heard that “mousey” and hunting dogs catch mouses and other rodent animals around human’s house. Could it be true?
– I’d say let’s try! I will bring you a dog that is born for that.
Said and done! The human, born in 1937, gets a digilent dog…but one day the dog also catches the neighbour’s chicken and all this “cleaning and play” finishes. Overwhelmed by the situation and having limited resources for keeping the dog, Mr Samoila asked for our help. The dog didn’t took long to learn that he doesn’t have to do that with us because he gets all the food he needs and doesn’t have to hunt anymore.
Hudson is very friendly, good with others dogs and searching for his forever home.
For more pics, here’s his Facebook album: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=siriusanimalrescue&set=a.1787504498091046
For more info, please leave us a message via one of the following social networks:
- facebook: https://www.facebook.com/siriusanimalrescue
- instagram: https://www.instagram.com/siriusanimalrescue/
- twitter: https://twitter.com/siriusanimalre1